Wednesday, March 23, 2011

past few days have been quite happy ones. it felt very 'full'? like i spent my days well, not wasted any time :)

went midvalley with pc, becca, selva and another neighbour of becca's. sorry! i kinda forgot the name >.< oh well, it's been SUCH a long time since i saw pc and becca, was quite excited. then again, there's this guilty feeling poping in and out once in a while for not having told my mum about this outing x( i'm a bad girl

oh, 'rango' was abit of a disappointment. i thought it'll be funnier.

oh, and we went window shopping!!! :D i was sooo sorely tempted to buy the blouse and the crop- top from cotton on. thank goodness pc told me it looked kinda old and that i was abit out of cash. when i went to pyramid to look at the same blouse again on monday. i didn't like it very much and my friend with me told me it looked abit old too.

i buy on impulse :x

which is why i dont go shopping alone, cause i'll buy alot of junk i end up not wearing. AND i've been trying to control myself ==

stupid girl next to me now ==
have to go for lunch ==
bye for now!! :D


ps. i'm quiting fb for a week!!! dont msg me :)

No comments: