Sunday, July 11, 2010

wooohooooo~

sorry ppl ( if there r still any ppl out there who realise i own a blog and have NOT forgotten about it ), abandoned blog for more than 4 months already. time i dug it back up and start typing x)

4 months is a long period of time. the last time i blogged, i haven't even finished my first round of finals and was fretting over wether i will pass T1 and T2. ( stupid thought -.- i mean.... do smart ppl like me FAIL easy exams that only require u to click your chosen answer into the computer? DUH!!! of course they do. why else do you think i'll FRET??? )

now, lets see where in my many stages of life i am in now.



i passed my T1 and T2 *screams of joy in the back*

i sat for my T3, T4 and T5 (yes, i studied, cried, slept, fret, ignored exam, stressed for 3 months before the exam... [ not that THAT many ppl knew or BOTHERED to know if i did] )

i got a job, credits to ellie :) whom i bet doesn't know her name is appearing on a blog she doesn't even know exists. i earn 80 bucks a day selling 3 weeks of kiwi and 1 week of 'safeggs'. the eggs were a stupid thing -.- i mean, who would pay 1 BUCK to buy eggs ppl CLAIM to be PASTURISED and has ADDED DHA???!!! ( 'claimed' meaning they MIGHT have but i have no idea if they are telling the truth ) anyway, you don't want to see me on a court case for sabotaging other's business, do you? so i'll just drop it at that. but kiwi was SOOO fun! i get to meet 'safegg' promoters who all turn out to be pretty cool ppl cause we work same days ( meaing i won't be all lonely and start talking to the na bet supervisor who took a liking to me because i sold all his kiwi stock and broke their record ) and they are all newbies so i get to act like a total you-guys-have-no-idea-how-to-do-it-right-so-worship-me-and-i'll-teach-you sucker! Lol, it lasted only a few seconds for every promoter i meet, but i love to think of myself as a MEANIE x) guilty pleasure ;P nyway, i'll be glad to leave, ( after supposingly 8 days but worked another 2 extra days as a extra favour AFTER i supposingly resigned ) since the staffs are SO friendly to me now, they even tickle me! x.x

i meet a few interesting characters that i found joy in chatting with. these characters go by the name of alvin liu something and colin something. i actually felt closer to alvin, whom i've only knew a few hours, than my colledge mates whom i knew for MONTHs. ( but nothing beats chatting and spilling things and teasing and getting teased and gossiping and having fun with u guys whom my life used to spin around when i was in secondary school. cheers. ;'])

i read, harry potter series, pendragon, and some other books my mom randomly borrowed from PJ library.

i stayed at hospital KL for a night. ( to look after my grandma who went for a minor operation which did NOT take place in the end ) fantastic experience i tell you, but not necessarry in the good way.

i 'supposingly' switched my phone and 'supposingly' gave my brother my old phone. but i loved my old phone too much, there were too many sweet messages which i kept from ppl i cared there that could not be transfered. i hadn't the heart to give it away :'(

i am watching 'vampire diaries' and 'gossip girls' ( gaaahhhhh~ i asolutely LOVE Chuck. ignoring the fact that he's a totally spoilt rich bastered who is immensly annoying when he is emo, he a GREAT boyfriend...... i cant believe i'm saying this, he's not even cute! )

i gained x-kg. ( becca!!! u said you'll come here n we'd go jogging together x( come on! i need to get my butt off my comfy bed )

i went and came back from a family trip to cambodia :)

i went and came back from a class trip to genting.

i was officially hated by 2 girls in my class whom i used to look up to because of something i innocently joked about in the BEGINING of my first semester. ( 3 actually, but 1 of them is currently a friend )

i currently support SPAIN after argentina loss 4-0 to germany ==

my 2 girl friends whom was with me since beggining of sem is currently dating my 2 boy friends whom was in the gang since begining of sem leaving me, a loner, sitting between 2 couples in the cinema. ==


oh,


and of course, there's the part about my long-ago-crush-whom-used-to-set-my-heart-fluttering who finally realised that he likes me == took him quite a while :( but like i said, 'used to' i'm not sure i still like him as much anymore


i wont bother you with the mushy details i'm sure u're not interested in. furthur details? ask me out to yam cha! or call me out!


so long, cheers ppl :)

No comments: