Wednesday, February 3, 2010

college life 2

.....sleepy

wanna hear my routine?


i wake up at 5.50am
catch the 6.30am sunway bus at sri petaling LRT station
sleep in bus for an hour
go for 8 or 8.30 classes
go out for lunch with friends
continue classes
try NOT to nod off in class and make sense of whats going on
end classes at 5pm
get on the 5.30pm bus
sleep my hour on the bus
reach LRT station
get somebody to pick me up
(i mean it, it's so tough getting somebody to pick me up! example...
me: *beep beeeep beeeep*
dad: hello? you at LRT already?
me: yup, can you pick me?
dad: i'm busy now, get your brother to pick you up. slam! *ends call*
me: ........

me:*beep beeeep beeep...... beeeeep beeeeeeeeeeeeeep*
bro: what? *annoyed*
me: er, gor arh, can pick me up or not?
bro: WHAT? why every time also i pick you up one? i driver arh? i'm not even paid! *mad*
me:yea yea yeah i know...... *pause* so can you pick me?
bro: *irritated* go and ask mom lah! duuuuuuutttt *ends call*

me: *beeep beeeeep beeeeep* hello? mummy arh?
mom:i busy now la, you wait until 6.35pm first
me: huh? .....orh
mom: duuut *ends call*

....................

ring ring *handphone rings*
me: hello?
mom: i ask gor to pick you up.
me: orh, ok....*beeeeep* *ends call*


see how tough it is? i even have to listen when my brother grumbles about picking me up on the car.... )

reach home at 7.15pm
dinner
TV
homework
sleep


..........


daily routine. tiring? definitely. worth it? i have no idea. but whatever it is, i'm NOT giving up. i spend too much time and effort already. not to mention the bi-weekly internal exams that you almost MUST pass.....

Dude, i'm gonna GET my ACCA. >:) plus, the people here are fun :D and doesn't find my hyper-activeness weired xP ( or maybe they do?)


oh, and i get to go interview mr.TEOH, founder of Sunway-TES, this thursday. wish me luck!




PS, i get to create stuff here! i officially made tomorrow ' miss-your-secondary-school-life-day' so, everybody got to wear club or school or class t-shirts! isn't it cool? :D

No comments: