Monday, February 7, 2011

yeah~!!

changed my templates AND got my chatbox back!!! :D thanks to a little help, of course ;)
oh yeah, soo... todays the 5th day of CHINESE NEW YEAR ^^
it's a bad day to start work -.-
oh well, i'm studying anyway, not working, so it wont affect me .. right?? :)
oh.
I WANT TO BAI NIAN!!!
<
so bored :(
this year didn't go friends house... AT ALL
>:(
last saturday, i went station 1 to meet amy and jj after having dinner at aunt ivy's house,
they were drinking when i reached there.
amy made me drink 1 glass,
claiming it helps cure sore throat.
NOT TRUE~!!
i'm still having sore throat taday~ ><
anyway, it tasted horrible.
took me 3 glasses of ice to down that 1 tiny glass of heinekein -.-
my mum's super sensor nose detected alcohol the MINUTE i reached home.
DA DA * loud sound that you hear in game shows when someone answers a question wrongly*
my mum blacklisted amy and jj.
just like that! x(
had an argument with her on that.
thus, the next day, when amy ask me out for a movie....had to reject :(
they told me the story from THEIR point of view.
i found it reasonable.
maybe there was somethings i didn't know...
or wasn't told.
still keeping an open mind about this.
but now,
i know
what i hope would come true
might never come true again.

No comments: