Saturday, October 4, 2008

i'm BACK

after 6 days 5 nights trip to Cameron, i'm BACK!!!! back to mornings where u don't necessary find mist, back to eating vegetables and fruits that doesn't taste like they've been soaked in syrup, back to days where you cant even get fresh air or quiet moments on your own, back to mornings where u get up and rush around like mad cause you don't want to miss the school bus ( okay, so i always get up late, but i'm tired >< ) but on the OTHER hand, you dont have to wear a sweater and yet freeze all day long, AND you dont have to use a hairdrier to heat the bed up a bit before you even sleep ( it's 19.5 degrees, averagely)

supposingly, it was a STUDY trip, for the coming finals ( NO~~~~~><) but, it ended up to be more of a FATTENING trip........( idontNEEDtheextrapounds) , i didn't really manage to study as much as i wanted, to be more specific, i wasted the first day cause i was busy unpacking and wasn't really motivated. then, i wasted another day, being emo ( simple words gets me thinking, and sometimes, when u start thinking TOO much, u either get emo, or feel TOO pround of yourself.... i usually end up with the first ). Then, i wasted the last day unpacking and feeling how lucky i am to still be alive.....seriously, if i am a cat and had 9 lives, i'll be down to my second last life now. don't believe me? well, i nearly drowned 4 times ( i knocked out in one of them ), i nearly got knocked down by a car twice, and during my trip to thailand, an accident in the theme park left me hanging in the mid air for quite some time, which i myself can't believe how i manage to survive. ( suddenly feel so pround of myself xD ) And some people wonder why cant i swim == well, at least i still enjoy splashing around, and i totally believe in living my life to the fullest. ( i want to try bungee jump, white water rafting, sky diving, and many many many many more.....guess nine lives' just isn't enough for me =P)

anyway, the main point is that i am now officially BACK in KL......andexamsareinlessthan24hours....no~~~~~><

PS: it's good to sleep on my own bed with my soft toys and my pillows.....^^

No comments: